Friendship is a supportive relationship between two or more people. This kind of relationships involved mutual respect, affection, esteem, and knowledge when helping friends in times of need or crisis. Here you can ask questions about how to make friends, how to be a good friend, and much more.
How do you answer 'Where do you see yourself in five years' in a job interview?
Where do you see yourself:
Here's what the resume advice company Resume Edge recommends as a sample answer to the question, "Where do you see yourself in ten years?"
In ten years, I endeavor to have refined my strategic and client relations skills. I intend to be a leading expert in estate planning. After having proven myself as a senior manager, I hope to help shape the strategic direction of estate planning services. I could do this in any number of official roles. The important thing is that I will continue contributing my abilities in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- While it is not usually a good idea to try to be a Jim Carey in an interview, depending on how things have gone and who you are dealing with, you might inject a little humor here and ask: "When do you expect to be promoted?" ....or "When are you moving on?... This could easily break the ice. Seriously, you can easily respond that you have no idea as you have no idea what you are capable of so far, although you know it is a lot. Therefore, you want to make sure you are open and flexible to whatever opportunities present themselves. If you actually know what you want to be when you grow up, you could offer to conduct a seminar on how to actuate that.
- You know when you come to that common situation where someone asks you "Where do you see yourself in five years?" Yea you should call a person on that because that question is silly! You have no idea where you'll be in five years nor should you worry. I mean how depressing can that question actually be? If someone asked me that question five years ago I wouldn't have predicted my life to be like this nor would I have wanted to say my life would be like this, I'm not saying I'm unhappy with my life necessarily its just that in a span of five years a persons likes and dislikes change, the people around them either disappear, reappear, or show up for the first time. The things you once loved could become something you hate or vice versa. Aspirations change and feelings lose their magic. Yes you can say what you'd like to see happen in five years but I'm pretty sure it won't and five years from now when you look back on yourself answering that question you'll probably no longer want the same things. There's always hope but no definite so all you can do is live life like you have those five years to look back on...
- When an interviewer asks this question, they're asking where you see yourself within a company. They don't want to hear you say, "Well, in five years, I will be married to a handsome European man, touring the South Pacific in our yacht with a mai-tai in my hand." They want something like, "Well, that will depend on my individual performance and on the opportunities I'm presented with, but ideally, I will be..." Even if you're going, "Yeah, like I'll be here in 5 years..." act like you will be. They don't want to hear you saying you'll essentially use them to get where you want, and the minute the opportunity is presented jump ship.
- Some might think that you should not tell the interviewer that you want to move up the ladder of success, because they will fear that you might replace them or move on to another job. However, most would recommend that you answer with just the opposite: that you do want to be successful. A good manager wants his employees to be successful and grow in their careers because that benefits the whole company. If they don't want this, you don't want to work for them. As for the actual standards of success and specific career paths, they are very different for different people and different industries. It is most important to show that you do want to be successful.
- Think educationally-- higher degree? certification? Think leadership-- at least one step up from where you are at now.
- Think about what your goals in life are. Then think about what you are doing now. The answer will be somewhere in between, for example "I want to be the CEO of Microsoft and right now I'm studying towards a degree in computering engineering." In five years time the person would probably be "working with a decent computer company in a high position, looking to move on to greater things".
- Be ambitious but realistic. If you are applying for a job in the mail room in a large corporation, don't say you are gong to be CEO in 5 years; but try to find out before your interview where a mail room clerk might be promoted to.
- This is a tricky interview question and definitely something worth thinking about before hand. You should come across as being flexible with strong ideas of several directions you are interested in developing. You should be positive, confident and ambitious but not overly so. Don't say "I want to be doing your job"
Where will you be in five years?
This is a very common job interview question. Think carefully about your plans. Really answer it for yourself, Where do you see yourself in five years? Where do you hope to be?
The interviewer is looking to find out a few things with this question. First, are you the type of person who plans ahead and sets goals? You should be. Second, do your goals match those of the company and the position? Your goals need to fit the career path for the job. They don't want to lose you in a year or two.
What are good questions to ask a guy while playing the question game?
How should you handle the end of a friendship?
I think a lot depends on how it ended, to be honest. Sometimes people just drift apart, and both parties just stop putting the effort towards maintaining the friendship. There's all kinds of reasons this can happen - one of you moves a long distance away, or instance. I think if you still care for the person, you should try and extend the olive branch one last time, but be willing to let go if you don't hear back from them.
If a friendship ends badly, well again, it depends. Did the other party wrong you? And if they did, are you willing to forgive them? If you think the friendship is beyond repair, and they have done something to deeply hurt or harm you, then they don't deserve the courtesy of a final call/text. Just drop them, take the effort you would have put into a final note, and put it towards yourself. Treat yourself to a night out (or in!) and remind yourself that they don't deserve someone like you in their life.
But - if *you* were the one in the wrong, don't be surprised if you get chewed out in one final phone call. Take it as a lesson learned, and treat your other friends better moving forward.
Should you tell your friend that you are in love with her?
== If you truly love her tell her. The easiest way is to just tell her straight forward. She may need some time to think at first, or maybe she likes you back too, but in the same way you were wondering whether to tell her, she may have been wondering whether to tell you, too. So go on and tell her because it doesn't hurt to try. == Or you might not jump and just say, "I love you." You might be better off to wait and go out with them before you even bring up "love." If someone says to you right out of the blue "I love you," it could be a little shocking. == Well I might go for the making her "realize" that she's in love with you first. But I guess it depends. How long have you been friends with her and how close friends are you?? But I would wait a while before going to the direct approach. But not too long. ;~) == I feel the same way about one of my friends but i wouldn't describe it as "love"but I really like her. This is how my experience went down. One day me and my friends got off the bus and I told my best friend that I was going to invite him and one girl to it for free and he says that he would take the girl I like to it. So I said that I was thinking about asking her the week before and that I wanted to take her and he said let's turn it into a competition as we did before and he beat me to her first but I said that didn't work and then we got under each other's skin and I finally said best man gets her but lets not let her get between us so then we shook on it and the next day I asked her out first then I started to gloat and he got mad because now she was my girlfriend and we both like her so he asks her out in chorus the next day and she says yes but both me and the girl thought he really asked her out so my best friend told me that it was hypothetical and she took it wrong so now he has her and I get mad because he broke the bro-code. So the next couple of days were weird because the girl was like a really good friend of mine so we didn't say much and she sat really close to me in classes. that night we had a chorus concert and my friends and I made him break up with her so she got dumped and at the concert I told her to meet me at lunch the next day when everybody left so the period before lunch was chorus again so my friend was like you made me break up with her now you won't get with her and he got all mad and then the girl's cousin was like oh she's my cousin she will say yes to me (the cousin was a girl) so she went and asked her out for me after I told her not to and the girl was embarrassed and then told both me and my friend no so the moral of the story is if the girl is really good friends with you just like ask her out to the movies or something and then the wheels are in motion and then just play it from there but never never say love unless she does and don,t ever act desperate. == If you think that it won't hurt your friendship then yes. If you think she will return the favor then yes. If you are unsure that she will say yes then ask indirectly. If you think she will say no then don't, you aren't sure enough of yourself. == There are two choices -- you tell her or you keep that feeling bottled up, and if she happens to fall in love and it's not you then you're screwed really. Take my advice and tell her because if you don't you'll end up like me sad and still in love with the one who will never be mine. Go straight and tell her. If you don't you may end up in love with that 'someone' forever and moping about how she will never be yours .
What flirty questions should you ask your crush?
These are some fun, flirty questions that you can ask a boy or girl that you like, or don't like.
Just remember, it's often not what you ask but how you ask it. Body language means a lot! So smile, lean in, focus your eyes on his/hers and ask away!
1. What's your perfect kiss?
2. What's your perfect date?
3. What's your perfect girl?
4. If you could take your girlfriend/boyfriend anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. Is it ever okay to cheat? Why?
6. What's the most interesting thing you've ever been caught doing?
7. Do you like girls/boys who make the first move?
8. What are some nicknames you'd like your girlfriend/boyfriend to call you?
9. What are nicknames you'd call your girlfriend/boyfriend?
10. What's the farthest you've gone not in a relationship?
11. What's the farthest you've gone in a relationship?
12. What's your dream future? (house, car, kids, pets, etc.)
13. What was your first impression of me?
14. What kind of relationship are you looking for?
15. What's the biggest turn off in a girl/boy?
16. What's the biggest turn on?
17. What would you rather be called? (cute, hot, sexy, attractive, etc.)
18. What is love at first sight to you? Do you believe in it?
19. Do you honestly think you have a good body?
20. What do you think is your best feature?
21. What do you think is a girl's/boy's best feature?
22. What would you do for a romantic anniversary?
23. Where is your favorite place to be kissed? (lips, nose, cheek, forehead, etc)
24. Where is your favorite place to be touched?
25. Describe yourself in 3 words.
26. Describe me in 3 words.
27. Would you ever consider us as anything more than friends?
28. What's your favorite thing about me?
29. If you could date anyone famous, who would it be and why?
30. How did a girl/boy like me end up getting to know a boy/girl like you?
How can you tell if someone really likes you or if they are using you?
You can't really be sure. Think about the situation from all angles. Inside and out. Think until you can't think any more because that's the only thing you can do. The friendus are there, just keep your feelings a separate entity from the situation entirely.
If they love you then they would do anything for you and if they didn't but they used you then they would push you aside. The way to tell if they really like you is if they have respect for your wishes and they won't mind if you want to 'wait'.
But whatever you feel is not connected to what they feel.
Sometimes you love someone, sometimes someone loves you. And SOMETIMES, the one you love is also the one that loves you.If someone really likes youIf someone really likes you
- they would do everything in their power to "Unselfishly" show you so.
- they will never be embarrassed to be around you, and
- they will never make fun of you or hurt you.
- they will talk to you all the time and give you space.
- you can tell because you will never want to leave them. You can normally tell when their whole heart and soul is about you. Sometimes that is true love, which isn't normally found.
- they will be all about YOU, instead of other people, they won't be as much into showing you off.
- they will respect your wishes while not just bending to your every whim.
- they won't be interested in you and just want you on their arm.
- they will be all over you when another guy/girl comes around you.
- they will only ever contact you for that one thing and nothing else.
You can test it out. Try talking about something deep, like your plans and goals for the future. If he seems interested in the conversation, you know he's in love. If he seemed 'distracted' or uncaring, then he's just using you.
The person should not want you just for your body, money, or anything that's out in the world, if he really likes you then he/she would start to hang around you or smile sometimes even be pretty shy.
Every couple gets in fights and they make sarcastic remarks, but it's usually pretty easy to know the difference. Just follow your heart and do what feels right.
Here are some tips
Love is a very big word to use now, especially these days, but when you think a guy or a lady likes you, here are some tips for all of us.
- I should be willing to spend some time with you, even though that time will be spent listening to your boring stories. I should wait for the right time to be intimate with you, but I promise it won't take more than a month, because I believe that it will strengthen the relationship. Both of us should know that in our relationship we are both involved here.
- You will know if they like you because they will pick up on all the little things you do. Whether it's fiddling with your hair when you're nervous, holding your elbows when you're cold or biting your lip when you're happy. Whatever it is they will be able to pin point at least one of your quirks.
- You can tell by asking them what they think of you. If it stupid reasons then obviously they are using you. If they are unbelievable awesome friendus, then they aren't using you.
- When you ask your crush if you can use his stuff and he farts or burps he likes you.
- If he asked you if he can ''borrow'' your pencil he likes you.
- Before you start dating ask some of his friends if he likes you. If they ask why say ''oh because I heard a rumour, just wanted to know''. If they say yes then ask him out.
- If he respects you enough to keep your relationship private and holds off on the physical stuff he genuinely cares about you. However if he is pushy and constantly brags to his friends about your relationship he is using you for his ego.
- When an x or simply a boy or girl walks in the room and suddenly they are really into you, flirting, giggling and they keep on looking at the person.
Another simple way to tell
Here's another simple way to tell if a girl really does like you or if she's just using you. If a girl wants to spend time with you and doesn't care about anything else, she wants you. When she wants to spend time with you and wants you to buy everything for her and drags you along to wherever she wants, she's using you. If she hangs around her friends and laughs or giggles whenever you come near, she's using you. It's that simple. If you still have doubts about this person, then it's not a good relationship anyway. Don't be afraid of breaking up, it's part of growing up and becoming more mature. It won't be a mistake. Keep your head up. There's always another fish in the sea.
Try to get on with it
There are a number of questions that can be raised if alarm bells ring when a person one has started dating or seeing begins to 'not turn up' for a date or just plain cancel, on a regular basis. One offs are ok, as long as there is communication. Is there is a lack of respect with regard to their communication or rather, the lack of?
If things had started well and then one of you stops communicating, the reason may not always be that the person has decided they have had their 'needs' fulfilled and have used you. If the person who feels abandoned starts to fret and call, text and trouble the other, this may cause them to flee and be even more distant. Try to get on with your own enjoyment, this may well be a chance for you to take up a new hobby or pursue an adventure which may well help you to realize that you may have come across as quite 'needy'. This, in my experience, never helps when the other person has become emotionally distant.
I read that in particular, a man who is having feelings towards someone, they will disappear for a while, to have space and to think. This is known as 'Going into his cave'. Men seem to have a need for space to reflect on his feelings. When a man has had this space, without interruption, he is ready to show he has feelings and the cycle will go on. A woman seems to need the security of their partner being 'on tap' with response and communication.
A person whom you are in a relationship with, if they have feelings for you, wouldn't think twice to let you know what is going on in the relationship. They want to be with their choice of partner and would, in the beginning stages of a fresh relationship, spend quite a bit of time getting to know that person.
A person who decides to abuse the trust, by making the relationship into more of a convenience for them, is using the other person. If someone doesn't enter a new relationship with pure intention, the alarm bells will start to ring.
Try to keep your self-worth intact with regards to relationships, if they start to unwind.
How can you be more than friends?
Wiki s contributors share their ideas:
- To be more than friends, you and the person you're interested in must both agree that you have stronger feelings for each other than just a friendship feeling. However, don't rush things. Start off as friends first and as you get to know the person more, things will unwrap themselves. If you and the individual are meant to be more than friends, it'll happen.
- It takes time, a lot of time usually. I was friends with my current girlfriend for over 2 years before we got together as a couple two months ago, and after having an established friendship we're happier than we've ever been. Just stay friends and it will happen in time.
- Make sure that you like that person and that they like you back. And make sure that the person is single and wants another boyfriend or girlfriend.
- I'd like to also add that it is important that you both feel physically attracted towards each other beyond friends. The part about making sure that the other person wants a girlfriend/boyfriend is important.
I tried to be more than friends with a past friend of mine and she didn't want a relationship because I lived a little too far away from her house. I guess to her, a 40-minute drive was too far. It either will work or it will not. But once it does not, it will be very awkward to be friends again because of the memories.
Some other advice is that if you two start to date, at first make it daytime dates, stuff like that, but if you both start to want to make it more serious, then go on some night time dates... a movie, or a restaurant, something like that.
- The way to become more than friends is make sure they know how you feel about them - exactly how you feel - so they can compromise. We all know being rejected is really painful and not good if you are weak. Well, it's not good for anyone, really. But you have to take the chance if you want to be more than friends. And you never know she/he might catch on and ask you out , but if not... do it yourself, take the risk. You will never know unless you try, so I'd go for it.
Let me add this: If you ask him/her out and they say No, then it will be awkward to be friends again for a while. So just keep on the down low. And then, when the time is right, get the courage to talk to them and it will hopefully for you move on from there!! Remember... sometimes it's just not meant to be!
- Say that you have been friends with this boy or girl for more than 3 years and he or she still does not know how you feel about them. Well, you two have been friends the longest and know so much about each other, then just tell him or her how you feel. They might have feelings for you too and were afraid to say so because they felt the same way you did because you could not find a way to tell him or her. You will never know until you take the first step. And if he or she blows you off then you won't feel so bad because you will think at least I got blown off by a friend and at least they know how I feel about them than getting blowed off by somebody else because every time you walk by them you feel weird. That will save you embarrassment. You never know, he or she might be that special someone, and you don't want to see him or her with someone else and you're there thinking, Gosh, I wonder what it would have been like if I had told him or her how I felt. Just give love a try.
- Well, do you WANT to be more than friends? Ask yourself that first. If it's a yeah, then take things slowww... REAL sloww. But not THAT slow that it's too late. Remember how patience has its own reward. And if nothing works out, even if you waited for literally years, it's okay; obviously that meant that there is so much more you have coming ahead of you and you know everything happens for the good. So if nothing worked out and you waited years, it's ok, because you WILL find someone. But in friendship, you HAVE to go slow, so don't worry. Just go as slow and smooth as possible and see the outcome as you go along. It's not as easy as I say it, but it's not as hard to accomplish.
- I believe if you love this guy and you care about him a lot, then he probably feels the same way! If youu think that you want to be more than friends, i would open up to him. I would tell him all this complete stuff about me! When you tell a guy personal stuff about you, he may open back up to you. I reckon this is when he and you will find something within each other that is special!
- If you wanna become more than just friends with a girl, and you are already friends with her, just ask! I know it sounds hard, but I want my best guy friend to ask me. The girl probably likes you if she talks to you all the time, sits next to you, makes eye contact, is friends with your friends, asks you about your interests, etc. So, get out there and ask! You may be nervous, but it is probably going to be worth it.
- Conversation is always good as well!
When does peer pressure occur?
It can happen at any time and any place.
It can happen usually when there is a big gang of friends, and you're all doing something. Say your all sat on a park bench next to a main road, and all of the other kids say i know lets run across the road and back - for fun! Then you say "No! That's far too dangerous" - which it is. They all make you feel as thought you have to do it, so in the end you do. That's peer pressure! AND IT'S WRONG. If you ever need help please ring 0800 111.
Which is the number for childline which you can talk to them for free, confidentially for advice.
Peer pressure does not only happen to young people but to gown ups also. It is often talked about as happening in school only, but it can also happen in the workplace, or even at home when older brothers or sisters put pressure on a younger sibling to conform to their ideas. However most would agree that school is the most favoured place to exert peer pressure. It often occurs when a group or even a single person wishes to dominate another, or to have them conform to their ideas. The first to answer is a good example, and their advice is well founded.
No-one wishes to be labelled a "Wimpy Kid" so they do as is expected of them or put up with the taunts showered upon them by their less intelligent class mates. It is the stronger willed but less intelligent who are the peer bullies, and it starts when those picked upon allow it to happen. Unless one has gone through it themselves, one cannot know the anguish the person goes through.
What does it mean when a guy says he wants to love you up?
It depends on the guy, of course, but in general it means that he wants to be as intimate with you as possible. Which means that he wants to make sweet, sweet love to you.
What is the meaning of woo a girl?
to "woo" a girl is to pursue her romantically- basically to impress her and get her to like you.
It simply means, but oft times difficult to achieve, to make amorous advances towards a female or to seek her favour. It depend on skill, sincerity and strong desire to be successful in your pursuit of the girl in question. Kind words, an unsigned gift, a helping hand, a compliment and a manly gentleness can go a long way of wooing a young lady so the she accepts your advances. You must assure her in your pursuit of her affections that your intentions are honorable.
How can someone stop terrorism?
Not one person can stop terrorism standing alone, only together can we end terrorism. when people learn that attacking others is not the way to go about proving a point, or to be just viscous, then we will have ended terrorism. Although you may think of a terrorist as someone meaning to do you harm you must take into consideration their point of view aswell, also not all terrorists are from the middle east most Americans assume this because of 9/11 but actually the term terrorist means a characteristic of someone who employs terrorism (especially as a political weapon) which basically means anyone who thrives to harm others for a personal gain. Although the 9/11 attacks were a warning to our government from a direct terrorist group deemed (Al Quaeda) not all terrorists are middle eastern. Terrorism is a terrible thing yes but you will never be able to rid the world of terrorism completely, simply because murder can be viewed as an act of terrorism.
Can a boy call a girl buddy?
Yeh sure..buddy :)
Why do some people get obsessed with religion?
We were created with a desire to worship our creator; therefore worshiping God gives us satisfaction in knowing we are honoring our Creator and no one else.
Matthew 5:3 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
“Great blessings belong to those who know they are spiritually in need. God’s kingdom belongs to them.
What is the difference between love and like?
Loving someone is based on dependability, compassion, respect and compromise. If you don't share those important qualities with each other then its just infatuation and not LOVE. Love Is a feeling you get for another person after a period of time. It is a much stronger feeling then just thinking the person is physically attractive. When you "like" a person you just feel physically attracted but when you love some one you want to always be with them and would do almost anything for them. Love - wanted you
Like - interest in you
When do you end a letter with very best?
Usually, we end the letter with "Yours", "Yours Sincerely", "Love", "All the Best", "Good Luck", "Yours always", etc. We barely end it with "Very best". You can end it with "very best" when you are talking to your friend or somebody casual, but when you are being formal, the best ones to use are "Yours Sincerely" or "Thank You".
What are some friendship quotes about opposites?
1. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never met.
2. All colors are the friends of their neighbours and the lovers of their opposites.
3. Force and mind are opposites; morality ends were a gin begins.
4. Most people think that success and failure are opposites, but they both are products of the same process.
5. I'm smart, your not. I'm tall, your not. We're different in many ways, but somehow we're still friends.
How do you tell if your guy friend wants to be more?
If your friend likes you, he'd start acting differently but usually, if he makes a move to be your friend and he likes you, you can tell.
How do you ignore your crush and pretend that you don't like him?
1. If he tries talking to you just pretend that you didnt hear or carry on walking.
2. Dont ever look him straight in the eye as you might give the wrong impression.
3. If anyone asks you if you like him just shrug it off and say not a chance.
How do you reject your guy friend?
Simply explain how much the Friendship means and you do not want anything to jeopardize the friendship!
What do you do if your best friend says he really likes you but you don't want to hurt him?
Tell him that you want to continue to be friends and see where it takes you. Maybe you might fall for him If you just keep hanging out with him
DONT DATE HIM, if you dont like him back all thats going to happen is a breakup, and he will end up more hurt than if you told him the truth, and it will be hard to keep a friendship after a breakup, but if you tell him "look ---- your one of my best friends and i hope we can stay that way even though we dont feel the same way" and thats your best bet at keeping it at a healthy friendship.
What kind of accent do spanish guys like?
They love that Mexican accent mixed with American.
Should you see a girl if she is avoiding you?
If a girl is truly avoiding you, she would be very hard to see.
That being said, if a girl is avoiding you that usually means that she does not want to pursue a relationship with you, and it would be a waste of your time to persevere. Sometimes a girl is interested in you at the beginning, and then when you get to know each other she realizes that you have less in common than she thought at first. This is okay. It is important to get to know a lot of people before committing to a relationship. You should have plenty of things in common and be able to have fun with each other. A girl who is avoiding you could not be much fun!
How do you ignore a showoff person?
go to sleep.
Why do girls hate me?
I am a girl myself and i am 100% sure that alot of girl like you. They probably just dont show it because they are to shy and worried that if they ask you out you will say no. So just give a smile alot of the time and people will respect you for that. And i'm possotive that no girl hates you if they are not you'r sibling or other relation that just has rows with you. No offence. ;)
Excuse me i answered this question second. OK now... girls do not hate you. Well my girl does. (thats because she likes someone else) If you you never broke their heart well no they don't hate you
What is the word for thinking about the good old days?
nostalgia or being nostalgic...